11.11.2009

How about some Ward-O-Matic Holiday Stamps?

Holiday Stamps
Thanks to Dani of Rubber Soul, I've got my own line of holiday stamps! Check 'em out! They were a lot of fun to draw.

Fun stamps for you
I drew a whole lot more for this collection, but Dani had to edit down to those particular stamps that would make it fun & easy to be able to tell a story. You know, it's not easy coming up with stamps that are simple and clear enough to be able to tell a story. I credit Dani with her extensive knowledge of stamp making to be able to select from my drawings a great collection of fun holiday-themed images you see here. I mean, there were some that I thought would be perfect for stamps, but Dani knew what she was doing. I trusted her. And the stamps are very well made. Great job, Dani! I'm so happy to be a part of this endeavor with Rubber Soul.

We're hoping that if there's enough interest with this collection then I'll do some year round stamps. Dani and I have been coming up with some other neato themes that could see the light of day after the holidays.

I'm thinking of doing a giveaway, but not sure about how to go about doing this. Need to talk with Dani about it first.

But right now, I'd like to put this out there: if any of you guys buy some of these stamps and create your own cards (or anything) featuring these stamps, please email me pictures of your creations! I'd LOVE to see what you guys come up with!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I told you before in flickr, I LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great! how about some sort of tutorial-making-of on stamp making?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are completely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Alberto, I would but making stamps is Dani's things, not mine! She hand-makes them herself after she receives my artwork. Pretty impressive.

    Glad you guys like 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav is the stylish girl with the present

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank YOU ward! it's been a pleasure working with these designs, oh, and of course you too :)

    hey, and as far as a contest or something, i'll give you anything you want. how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ward my brother! We must be related....

    Happy to have stumbled upon your blog, and your stamps. What a treat.

    I'll be back when I have more time to explore.

    'till then....

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cool! i'm stoked for trying them, and i hope you don't mind hat i posted about them on my blog.

    l-o-v-e stamps, l-o-v-e christmas.

    ReplyDelete